Complete Digital marketing revolves around one word and that is Keyword. How you can optimize your website so that it starts coming on the 1st page of Google, by typing certain Text.
Its not actually the ranking of the Website. it is place of the Website, by typing specific Keyword. Just by Adding ‘s’ or ‘es’ can make a huge difference in the ranking.
How to optimize your Website so that it comes on 1st page of Google? How to choose those keywords, which has high Volume & Low Competition… These all come under SEO Strategy.
Types of SEO
There are 3 Types of SEOs. One is Local SEO. Second is Organic SEO & Third is Paid or Google Ads or PPC. In all of these 3 Type of SEOs, we need to find out keywords. These Keywords can be found either by Google’s inhouse free tool Google Ads. Here we can find Keywords of Self or of our Comeptitors thru Keyword Planner. Or we can install a Chrome Plugin Keywords Everywhere which will show you instant results with Voume, CPC and Competition on certain Keyword. For more detail please click on the Link Overview of SEO
Local SEO is the root of business. Nowadays, we can see a cut-throat competition among different businesses. Everyone is strategizing to rank his/her business on 1st page of Google. Local SEO is playing a key role for the same. The best part is any business can do local SEO of the firm for free. Local SEO basically targets the local audience.
When someone tries to search for any item on Google, Google gives a suggestion ‘near me’. Either by typing it or by selecting it, you can find the local vendor within a radius of 2 Km. Local SEO totally depends on keywords. While doing local SEO of company, keywords are important element. It is important for every business because maximum people are searching for products and services on internet. So any business can reach great number of loyal customers online.
For more details, Please go through our Blog on Local SEO
You can come 1st Page of Google Search by 3 ways: One is by coming in 2 Km Radius and listing yourself on Google My ByBusiness ie Local SEO. OR by running a paid promotion or campaign through Google Ads. Here, every single Click matters. But the 3rd one is by doing Offpage SEO, when you decide your keywords and start promoting
your website on different Social media or start bookmarking your Website or start publishing your Website documents in the form of Article, Pdf or PPT Submission. Ranking with Offpage SEO lasts for a longer duraion. It starts showing results late but a great source of Lead Generation. This Link Building should be done on those sites which have PA or DA Scores more than 90. It should not be backlinked on some Toxic Sites because than it gives adverse results.
For more details, please go through our Blogs on SEO
In Paid SEO, we decide our Keywords, take the forecast of that Keyword, like by using a particular keyword, for one full month, how much Clicks or impressions or CTR will be there? What will be the total cost and by putting a daily limit, how many persons I can hit and my Ads avg position be on which stand? Once we get this forecast, we can start our Campaign.
We can decide our Area either by name or location OR we can select the location and take the radius of suppose 10 miles around that location. We can choose persons by hobby or by profession as well. While starting your campaign, you need to constantly watch the Bid Rate as well. You need to Stop the Capaign in between, if you have many leads in the queue or when the Bid rate is too high. There are various strategies which need to be taken care of while running a PPC Campaign.
For more details on Google Ads or PPC Capaign, please click Blogs on Paid SEO
On-page refers to both the content and HTML source code of a Web page that can be optimized, in contrast to Off-page SEO where we can do backlinking, directory submission, pdf submission etc.” Onpage SEO is one time activity to improve your rankings in the search results While offpage is ongoing effort to do the same.
Onpage SEO is a part of Search Engine Optimization. Both Onpage and Offpage SEO are important for a company in order to improve ranking of website. In Onpage SEO, HTML source code is main part. Presence and visibility of a company depends on Onpage SEO of website.
Main parts of Onpage SEO:
- Title : The title describes your page. Maximum searches are made on title.
- Description: A well-written description can increase tha probability of visibility of your webpage on first page of Google.
- Keywords: Keywords are another most important thing if your are doing Onpage SEO. More and More relevant Keywords will improve you presence
- Meta tags: Meta tags provides information to search engine about your webpage. To achieve high rankings, meta tags should be relevant.
- Alt text: Renaming an image as per the title of the blog helps in ranking of the blog.
- Site Map: Site map Generator xml or html file.
Three Techniques to do SEO
There are three type of SEO Techniques, which a company follows to rank their website:
- White Hat SEO Technique
- Black Hat SEO Technique
- Gray Hat SEO Technique
Out of these three, I suggest and advise White Hat SEO Technique. In this technique, there are certain practices, which one should follow religiously. Lets have a glimpse of each one by one.
In this technique, there are certain practices, which one should follow religiously:
- Make your Website Mobile-friendly. Pages where content is not easily accessible to a user in mobile search results may not rank as high. If you aren’t sure whether your website is Mobile friendly or not, log in to your Search Console account and view the Mobile Usability Report. Google will open the page and will highlight mobile issues there, you can correct those issues.
- Local Listing or Local SEO. Mobile Searches and especially Searches Near me are increasing at a great speed. Have you listed your website at Google My Business? Put as many Pictures, Blogs and Reviews here. Moreover, its free.
- Keyword Research Though there are many Keyword Research tools available in the Market like Moz, Ahrefs; However, there is a very effective and Free tool is provided by Google Keyword Planner. You can search Avg CPC, Competition and Searches for a keyword. You may also install a Chrome plugin ‘Keywords everywhere’ which will give you instant forecast of that keyword and relevant searches.
- Do an Onpage SEO with following these things in mind:
- Alt Txt
- Proper use of H1, H2 and H3.
- Sitemap should be generated and must be embedded in xml/html format
- Link Building should be done in such a way that there should not be any Clickbait.
I strongly condemn Black Hat SEO Technique. The Techniques of Black hat, which should be avoided are as follows:
- Keyword Stuffing: Sometimes, you know that there is one keyword which is in trend and you write a post, showcasing that keyword 30-35 times in a 300 words post. And sometimes, you stuff a paragraph with 30-35 keywords. Both are considered as Spamming or Keyword stuffing.
- Irrelevant Keywords: Sometimes, you know a particular keyword has huge traffic and low competition. Even if your paragraph is about some other topic but you try to fill these huge traffic & low competitive keywords, SERP will treat it badly as using irrelevant keywords.
- Content Automation & Spinning: Have you heard the term ‘Spinbot’? Steal your competitor’s blog and churn it in Spinbot. It will give you a content, which Google Serp will pass in ‘Uniqueness’. But this content will be very hard to understand. Such Contents are automated and spun within seconds but affect the ranking of website very badly.
- Clickbait: When displayed content is very attractive and if someone goes to that link, he finds something else there. Suppose you goto Youtube and see ‘XYZ movie HD Print 2 hr 15 min’ & a thumbnail of the movie. You click on it and once the movie starts, its altogether a different movie. But the viewer count increases. This is Clickbait.
- Guestpost Spamming: As a Guest, if you goto any blog/video, just checking visibility start typing Guest Post, will be considered as Spammer.
- Buying & Selling Links: You rub my back, I will rub yours; Like for Like; is a part of Black Hat SEO.
Grey hat SEO uses questionable strategies. Here are the 7 Ways to use Grey Hat SEO:
- Buy Expired Domains is the most popular Grey hat SEO Technique. It works superb if done right. Suppose you want to start a new website and looking for a domain in Travel field. Suddenly, you get a 4 year old domain in Travel field. You just need to check that it should be free from toxic links, That’s it. You will be starting with a good DA Score which will help in scaling your website.
- Post the Blogs >1500 Words Usually it is advised to post a content which should be 1000 words long as per White Hat SEO Guidelines. But if you are in a cometitive niche like Education, top Institute, Garments Store… you should write your content 1500-2000 words. Adding length to your old posts can help you generate traffic. The rule of thumb is that posts of 2,000 words or more can work miracles on your organic traffic. You should aim for this length when you expand your old content.
- Use Social Bookmarking Sites Submitting your website links on social bookmarking sites can help your SEO. As per White Hat, you must do this activity once a month. But, you should be careful about overdoing it. The Gray hat says to share your links once in a week on these sites.
- Make Several Social Media Accounts Putting good and relevant content on your website and share it on Social media platforms. Posting on 3-4 Medias regularly is White hat SEO. Bombarding the Social medias with your content is Black Hat. However, creating several Social media accounts is Grey hat SEO.