Importance of Local SEO
- Before knowing the importance of Local SEO, Let’s have a look at these Stats first:
- The majority of smartphone searches have local internet. Most of the cases, they have selected ‘Allow access to your current Location’. With that Local SEO becomes much easier.
- Local searches lead to a higher percentage of purchases than non-local searches.
- 87% of smartphone users use a search engine at least once a day.
- More than 70% people look up a business before visiting for the first time.
- Around 90% consumers search for a local business once a week or more, and about 60% search at least once daily.
- Out of all Google searches, HALF of the Searches are local.
- A survey says that 3 out of every 4 local searches result in a phone call.
Local SEO is the root of business. Nowadays, we can see a cut-throat competition among different businesses. Everyone is strategizing to rank his/her business on 1st page of Google. Local SEO is playing a key role for the same. The best part is any business can do local SEO of the firm for free. Local SEO basically targets the local audience. When someone tries to search for any item on Google, Google gives a suggestion ‘near me’. Either by typing it or by selecting it, you can find the local vendor within a radius of 2 Km. Local SEO totally depends on keywords. While doing local SEO of company, keywords are important element. It is important for every business because maximum people are searching for products and services on internet. So any business can reach great number of loyal customers online.
Google and other search engines are paying more attention to the local searches. Thus, local search results are considered to be more relevant for local searches. Local SEO serves to promote your business’ visibility on location-based searches. Local SEO is extremely important, especially if you have a business like Pre School, or one that provides a service in a certain locality like Electronics Repair. The main reason for using local SEO is that it will target the people in the area where your business is established. This makes SEO a powerful tool for the small business owners who have recently started their enterprises. Because it is free sources of advertisement, every business should do local SEO. SEO works off of keywords, so take the keyword “General Store”, for example. Say you are living in Vikaspuri New Delhi. Your reach or targeting audience will be in proximity of Vikaspuri. You can’t expect your customer to come for Milk from other parts of India like Mumbai. You will do Local SEO. Local SEO is a boon for such Local Vendors
If there are 5 Vendors, in your Area who are also doing the same business and doing Local SEO, how you will compete them? Answer is by Reviews, more and more relevant posts & by adding more photos to your local business or rather your-business/business.site page.
If one vendor has more than 1 locations, he/she can register for all the locations under Local SEO. For eg: W3Developers has put its local SEO on 3 Locations: